Get Healthy & Stay Healthy!
Shoulder pain? Could be your pelvic alignment.
Low back pain? Might be an overactive hip flexor shutting down your glutes.
Knee pain? Probably a tight IT band and a weak glute medius.
Things aren’t always what they seem.
At The FAST Lab, our team of biomechanics experts see things differently. Our sports therapy team has over 40 years of combined experience working with athletes. We are highly specialized in the assessment and treatment of all orthopedic and sports related problems. We’re different by design, and we guarantee that our programs and care won’t be like anything you’ve experienced before:
- You are never just given a sheet of exercises and expected to “go do them”.
- With our full body approach, we look at each athlete individually and design a customized “hands on program” to meet your needs.
- We don’t chase symptoms…we get to the problem.
Our FAST Lab team has created the Performance Integration Model. We incorporate these exclusive services into each session:
- Integrated Neuromuscular Acureflex Dry Needling Neuromyofascial Release
- Positional Release Techniques Fascial Integration Stretching
- Muscle Imbalance Correction Neuromuscular Re-education / Movement Training
- Joint Mobilization / Manipulation Electro-therapeutic Point Stimulation
- Myofascial Decompression Cupping Kinesio-Taping
Let our difference work for you. Let us get you back to where you want to be….the gym, the field, the track or back on the bike.
Cost: Initial Evaluation – $150 / Subsequent Sessions – $85
*The Fast Lab does not bill health insurance for physical therapy.