Indoor Cycling Studio
Our Cycling Studio offers the best in interactive programming while allowing you to train with power, heart rate and cadence. You are able to ride structured workouts or famous routes and challenging races. The FAST Lab uses the latest PerfPro and ERG video software to create a state-of-the-art training experience. Our indoor group cycling facility allows you to bring your own bike (no spin bikes here).
The FAST Lab is proud to offer 10 Computrainer stations for group and individual workouts. The ride information and courses are projected onto our large screens to provide a unique interactive experience. CompuTrainer cycling is an ideal way for athletes to best train for the active pursuits they enjoy outdoors. During our European Climbing series, we simulate a course by changing the grade and resistance while you watch a beautiful 1080HD video of the course with speed, cadence, distance, wattage and heart rate displayed. Benefits include:
- Too hot? Cold? Rainy? Snowy? Beat the inclement weather by riding indoors
- Collect your training data and have it uploaded directly to Training Peaks or Strava
- Receive guidance from our experienced coaches
- Come in to do your own ride during designated open times or sign up for a coached ride
- Convenient location in the DTC…no driving to a remote location to find a trail or course
- Train with your team or with a group of friends. Our facility hosts up to 9 riders.
The FAST Lab offers hundreds of courses in two fomats: Erg Video and cutting edge PerfPro software. Both offer the ability to ride courses or structured efforts. Unlike the road, you’ll have a more controlled environment giving you the opportunity for plenty of intervals and steady-state efforts to improve your cycling. It’s a great way to motivate yourself, to train with others, and to have fun, too! Whatever your starting point, you’re sure to improve with regular sessions.
Note to Riders with Disk Brakes: Due to multiple thru-axle standards and bike manufacture specifics, The FAST LAB does not stock trainer adapters for bikes with disc brakes. Trainer adapters are readily available through your local bike shop for disc brake bikes that rely on thru-axles.
Studio Class Prices
FIRST Timers FREE
Your First Class is on US!
5 CLASS PASS
10 CLASS PASS
UNLIMITED Monthly Pass
* All class packs are valid for any Fast Lab class
* Please register for classes in advance using the button below